Applications for summer trips are flowing in! Click here to apply now!

Taking a Stroll on Cinco de Mayo!

Buena Tarde! (Good afternoon!)

This morning we woke up to rain and thunder here in Panama City as we rested from our travels yesterday. We have had an exciting day today and we are so glad to share with you the exciting things God has done today! Pastor Luciano, one of our contacts here in Panama, spoke to us and prayed over us as we began ministry in Panama. The students walked down Cinco de Mayo seeing the beauty of the surrounding mountains and the brightly colored molas worn by the women of the Kuna tribe. As we went, we worked together to engage in the culture around us. While doing the drama, the students began seeing the reality of sharing the Gospel wherever we are and praying together to see people around them come to know Jesus!

One of the students mentioned that while they were sharing with a man on Cinco de Mayo, his phone was ringing while they were talking to him, but the phone call dropped. The Lord knew that this man needed to hear the greatest news of all, because as they continued to talk to him, the phone began to ring, but the man chose not to answer it. We are so thankful for today with the students coming back to the White House ready to go and do more ministry!

Tomorrow morning, we head to Los Manchos on Mount Calaboza. Tonight we pack, prepare, and pray. Please continue to pray for our continued health, the team as we unify in fellowship, and the villages we will be encountering this weekend. As we go to the mountains, updates may not come as quick but keep in touch as we will update you as soon as possible!

Cherishing your prayers,

Walker Moore & Becky Robinson

Panama 14 Day CCs

[Not a valid template]

Share Button

12 response to Taking a Stroll on Cinco de Mayo!

• Angela Hudgins says:

Sara, Love you! I talked with your brother again today at SMAK. He loves you! I am very excited about the Jesus Ministry you and your team did today. Sounds amazing. I’m praying for you as you continue to embrace your MOM role. Love seeing the pictures.

Tessa and Allison, I am excited for you both to share with us these experiences. It is something amazing when we understand that we must share the Gospel wherever we go. I am very proud of yall. Praying for tomorrow as the team goes to the mountain. Love you!

Taryn, what an blessed day you all had. God is so good. Praying for you and the team. Continue to trust in Him! Love you

• Brenda Matlack says:

Sara. I love you and am praying for you all. So proud of you baby girl.

• Lori Willis says:

Love seeing all the pictures of everyone and the marvelous work that’s being done!! Love seeing your smiling face, Macy girl! Stay strong and focused on the reason you are there!! See you in a week! Love you.

• Lori Willis says:

Love seeing all the pictures of everyone and the marvelous work that’s being done!! Love seeing your smiling face, Macy girl! Stay strong and focused on the reason you are there!! See you in a week! Love you!! 🙂

• Traci Tanner says:

Sara and Taryn-It makes my heart smile seeing you two out working for the Lord! How bold it is to step out of your comfort zones and serve Him, you will be rewarded eternally! I am so proud of you both and love you dearly :)))

• Traci Tanner says:

Tessa and Allison-I am so excited for you all and can’t wait to hear how you’ve blessed the people in Panama and how you in turn will be blessed! Praying for you guys daily and love you :)))

• Brenda Matlack says:

Sara. Want you to know that Grandmas catscan and blood work came back with no sign of cancer at her checkup. Praise God for his healing and mercy. We are praying for all of you to have strength and health and to see God move over the days ahead.

• Angela Hudgins says:

Sara, Taryn, Tessa, and Allison- just wanted y’all to know that we prayed for you all during
    Bible study this morning. We love y’all. Very proud!
    Love Mrs Angela

• Keegan Cooke says:

Meredith! I don’t know if you get to see these but I’m praying for you and I’m so proud of you! I love you and I miss you so much, I hope you’re having an amazing time!

• Tonya says:

Praying for you all as you continue sharing Jesus to those in the mountains! Praying for health, unity, and for you to hear and follow the Spirit. Tessa – Love you so much!! Several friends and relatives often ask how you are all doing, and many are praying for you and your team. You are very loved by us all!! Allison – Know that our Sunday school class is praying for you and we love you bunches!! Taryn – Praying for you tonight as you are in the mountain. I know that God is using each one of you, and blessing you as you share His name and bless others! Sara – loved seeing your brother in SMAK this week! In watching him, I am thankful that he has such a great big sister to look up to. I know as he continues to grow, you will have so many stories to share with him, including those from this trip in Panama. Love you!!
    Tonya

• Lindsey Thompson says:

Praying that the people of Los Manchos are excited about the Gospel and that many come to know Christ! Also praying for strength and boldness to share the Gospel and love on the people of Panama. Praising God for your willingness to go!

• Tiffani Porter says:

panama team..we are praying for your whole team and know God is covering you all and doing amazing things…. <3 Macy!!!! <3 we love and miss you more than you know.. praying mighty things are happening in the heavinlys <3 im so excited to hear all the amazing things God did during this time.. praying Phil 1:9-10/eph 6:10-18 when i pray for you.. love, love, love you girlie.. we're standing with you in prayer!!!

Leave a response